Users approval and accept over Agreement by
- Reading all terms and conditions.
- Reading all the rules of this app.
Users can accept this agreement only if
- Such user is a natural person, is of legal age(above 18), Has required eligibility and mental capacity to form a binding contract with us.
- Such user is a authentic Person, Is lawfully existing and has all the authorizations, permits and allowances to enter into this agreement and form a binding contract with us.
- Such user is not legally barred or restricted from using the App.
- Such user is not a resident of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland and Sikkim
The agreement shall govern the relationship of each user with us. However, We may also execute separate written agreements with our users. In case of conflict , The terms of the separate written agreement shall prevail.
PROVISION OF THE APP
- Users must note that ‘Ludo’ and ‘chess’ game available for challenge in our platform is ‘Games of Skill’, under Indian law, and that we does not support, endorse or offer to Users ‘games of chance’ for money. While ‘Games of Skill’ do not have a comprehensive definition, they are those games where the impact of a player’s effort and skill on the outcome of a game is higher than the impact of luck and chance.
- The games rules are clearly defined on this platform and Users are encouraged to read, understand and follow these rules to be successful in these games.
- The games on our platform are ‘Games of Skills’, such that the outcome / success in the games is directly dependent on the User’s effort, performance and skill. By choosing how to play, the actions of Users shall have direct impact on the game.
- Every game will have some elements of chance, but in the form of challenges / obstacles that a User would be able to overcome using his/her skills and knowledge of the game. Elements of luck are present in every game to add thrill and excitement, but no two attempts at a game are identical so Users must use their skills in order to be successful
- Since the games available on our platform can be won through Users’ skills and such skills may be enhanced with practice and experience, the performance of a User may improve with time and practice.
- Certain games may have pre-determined outcomes (Ludo), and these outcomes are achievable by Users using their skills.
- Player who sets a challenge will share a room id/room code with his/her opponent.
On winning both players have to update there results in following manner
- If you have won, select ‘I Won’ option and upload winning screenshot of the game.
- If you have lost, select ‘I Lost’ option.
- If match is not started and both parties doesn't want to play, select ‘Cancel’ option.
- After the match players should wait until the opponents uploads the result at-least till 15min and if not uploaded after waiting contact admin and he will resolve.
- Admin will show up after 15min for unresolved/undecided matches.
- In case of network issue the player has ran out without being moving a single coin from his home the match is considered to as cancel. Winner will be decided only if the opponent coin/s are moved at least one step out of his home.
- Winner should update the result within 30min after the game, if not the game will be considered as cancel
- If a player post the result as LOST (deliberately / by mistake) Tokotoko will not be responsible and amount will not be refunded in such cases.
- If any suspicious or cheating activity is observed, his/her account will be blocked and we do not recommend him/her to use our platform and the result of that is completely left to the admin and his decision.
- Posting a wrong result after a game, will charge you a penalty of ₹30.
- User must have to record every game, And if any player is hacking or cheating a game, contact support.
- If you don't have any proof against a player cheating and having a error in a game, you will be considered as lost.
- For any network issues and mobile related charge issues TokoToko technology is not responsible for the result of the game. Winner will be decided based on the winning screen shot.
- In-case if you decide to cancel the game, just talk to your opponent and ask him to cancel. Both should cancel the game. If not it will be moved to undecided and until your opponent updates, your amount will not be refunded.
WALLET CONCERNS / ISSUES.
- Any wallet related issues or concerns has to be sorted out within 24 Hrs by contacting Admin. after 24 Hrs such requests are not entertained and will not be considered as valid requests
DEPOSIT / WITHDRAWAL
- Player can deposit there balance in Load Balance section.
- Player can withdrawal by setting a withdrawal request on your app.
- Deposit and withdrawal request completed by support at any time.
- Any wrong payment detail given by you, will not be considered in refund.
- Once withdrawal is done, you don't have any authority to raise any query.
- If withdrawal request go on pending, user must have to wait for 3 business days.
- Transaction charge of 2% will be applicable on withdrawal.
- Your mobile number may be visible to your opponent and opponent's mobile number may be visible to you for the smooth communication between the players.
Miss-using the same will be punishable offence as per Indian Criminal Law. By accepting this term & condition you agreed to share your mobile number with your opponent and with TOKOTOKO technologies.
- Platform maintenance charges are as below :-
- Dare between 50-200:- 10%
- Dare between 201-400:- Flat Rs.20/- only
- Dare above 400:- just 5%
- As we are seeing many issues regarding the payment through SBI bank. SBI users please be aware of this while loading coins to your wallet.